Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello Everyone,
Well we finally made it to Logan. What a long trip. We left on Friday and drove to Kanab where we stayed the night. Then we went to Provo and picked up my car from Michael and I followed Randall the rest of the way to logan. The triffac was so bad. I had no cell phone so I felt so lost and was missing the kids and Grandkids so bad that I really wondered what I was doing and if I should turn around and go back to Provo.. But I got tough again and kept going. When we arrived here Randalls Grandkids had put up welcome home signs angnd streamers and were so excited for us to be here. Things are good now. How different to send your husband off to work in the a.m. its been a long time since I have done that. its cold here today and is going to snow. Hope everyone had a great turkey day.We have been so Blessed with a great family and great friends..Thanks for all that was done for us. The wonderful family I have all worked to make the wedding and the open house so nice and I love them so much. May we keep our minds open to help others this wonderful season. Love to all .P.S. I will post pictures when Becky has time to walk me through it .. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you all the best in your life. Enjoy living in Logan, it is a beautiful place to live. Can't wait to see the pictures. Have a Merry Christmas.

December 2, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Hello Grandma & Papa
From the Randall Kids in Queen Creek! Is it snowing there yet? I hate to tell you this but we are having beautiful weather! We miss you and hope all is going well! We will talk soon!
Love
The Randall Bunch

December 3, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home