Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy August

We have had a busy August already. Two Reunions, Two Weddings,and a Baby shower and Birthday parties... It has been great fun. Everyone who knows me knows I love to go to reunions and meet all the new cousins and people who are there for the first time. We went to the Jonas Reunion.{yes I was sad because no Jonas Brothers..haha}still trying to find out if they are related to Randall.But it was so much fun. I made a chipboard scrapbook and it sold for sixty dollars. good huh? The reunion was up Odgen Canyon at a place called Anderson Cove. It was so beautiful there.There were between 65-70 people there. They made yummy cheesy potatoes. That is really what they called them and they were yummy.Lot's of food, games, and just good ole visiting. I will miss the Wiltbank Reunion this year again.Hope all is going the way you want it to. Be strong and remember who you are.. love Mom-Grandma

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sounds like fun and with a name like yummy cheesy potatoes, it makes me want some. You are the best scrapbooker. Maybe someday you will get a package full of pictures from me to work your magic on. Love you.

August 11, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home