Thursday, December 4, 2008

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

We have been looking for a christmas tree for the last 3 days. We cant seem to find the perfect one. Iam beginning to believe that there is no perfect tree. I left my tree in Eagar and Randall needs a new one. It has to be bought before next saturdaybecause the family party is at our home.{oh boy} It has been really cold today. I took a little trip to a few stores today. when i looked out side it looked pretty warm,you know the sun was out so I put on a fannel shirt and headed down the 13 stairs out the back door.When I got outside it was COLD but i didnt want to go back up 13 stairs so i just went. I went to bed-bath-beyond and after that I went to JoAnn and I was just about frozen so my last stop was at jcpenney. I went in and bought a hoodie. It was 41 and tonight it is suppose to get 15. I miss that 73 dregee weather. But Logan is a pretty town.After Randall got home we went again looking for the tree and bought a new toliet instead. now you go figure..lol. We have a few projects for this Saturday.Things are going really good, I have to get use to sending off a husband to work havent done that for a few years. I stopped by his worked and meet alot of people today. Next tuesday is the company christmas party.That should be fun. Better go for now Love to everone...

4 Comments:

Blogger Maryann said...

Congratulations Debbie! I'm going to miss running into you while we're out shopping! I'm so excited that you were able to get married, and I've heard great things about your new hubby.
Maryann

December 4, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

You are going to have to get used to that cold again. I have been here 3 years and still leave without the proper winter gear so I freeze a lot too. At least I always over winterize the kids, they love that! I lived in Paris, Idaho once an went to Logan a lot. It is really a beautiful place. You will have to let me know if you run into the Venturas from the Dominican Republic. I met them on my mission and they moved there and I believe they still reside within city limits. Love you lots.

December 5, 2008 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

A toilet huh? Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun! So baby Adisen pics are up. We miss you!

December 5, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi Debbie~It is so good to see you blogging! Congratulations on your marriage....sounds like you are REALLY happy! I'm gonna add you to my blogging friends so I can keep in touch with you! Have a GREAT weekend!

December 5, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home