Friday, August 20, 2010

Andi Jean

Tomorrow I have another granddaughter getting Baptised. I cannot believe how fast the time goes by and the grand kids are growing so fast.I have really missed being there for these special times. My family is so important to me and I Love everyone of them so much.This has been the hardest thing to be away from everyone. I just try to take it one day at a time. I love you Andi Jean and Iam so proud of you for making this choice. I love you all. Have a wonderful weekend.. Love Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorlene said...

Debbie - I am so amazed at how time flies. I still think of all of those babies as being babies and they are growing up way too fast. Hope all is well with you and Randall. I think I sound old when I talk about time slipping away, but my oh my it is slipping by too quickly.

August 22, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home