Monday, December 8, 2008

Still Snowing

Its still snowing...Randall came home for lunch and reported that the roads were all cleared off. I replied : That's great but I have no snow boots or gloves and my poor little car is covered with snow but Iam thankful to have Randall and be in Logan. He has been so sweet to me.We both fill so blessed to have found each other at this time of our lives. We know that the Lord and our enternal companions had a hand in this. I have so many things to be thankful for a beautiful family and my grand kids are the cutest kids on the block..Well so much for bragging.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I think I did know about the surgery. Congratulations! And, I would love to have you out for a visit. If you ever decide to come see the MIssouri church sites, let me know. I have a room waiting.

December 8, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home