Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New York--New York

Well today I guess that it is finally setting in and I am not crying all the time. My little blond haired boy is moving on in his life to NYC. I really can't remember how old he was when he started saying "Someday I will live in NYC"..He even had a big poster on his bedroom wall. He has now achived that dream with a lot of hard work. Life for him will be exciting and he will be doing what he loves Photography. I am so proud of him for never giving up on his dream and not being a Quitter.He has a big heart and loves life.I am proud to call him my son and know his dad is proud of him also.Well i can't blog without saying something about the weather...LOL so it has gotten a little cold here the last few days.I hope all is well with everyone. I love and miss all of you so much. Have a good weekend I will be spending the next few days in SLC with Michael. Love mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I think Fall is in the air...

You should be proud of him. NY is quite the dream to achieve. I would be scared to move there. Keep us posted on his accomplishments. Love you.

August 25, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home