Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The sun is shining!!!!!

The Sun is up today lol.. So Glad I will get to go shopping after lunch got to love that.We have something every night this week. Next Saturday Randall's girls are putting on a open house for family and friends.I will be glad when That is over.Randall keeps asking me what I want from Santa but I really don't need anything. He doesn't want to give up.Iam going to try and be sneaky but who knows. I am going to make cranberry chop for the neighbors and I found some cute little jars at the Dollar Store to put it in.I have to do ten. I will do that next week. You know me I love that stuff. I worked yesterday getting out the scrap booking stuff. Nobody in their right mind should have this much paper. So does that tell you anything??I have never said that I was sain.... Well better get to work Love to all mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Everyone wants something for christmas even though they don't need anything. It is your first Christmas, he "needs" to get you something. It is that magical year, all you want is to do for the one you love. Enjoy it! Love you, Robin

December 9, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home