Monday, March 9, 2009

Here we go again....

I know that you are tired of hearing about the snow but.... It was so pretty when we got home yesterday and then late last night we started to get a little snow and waked up to a foot this a.m. I will stay home today. The snow had just about melted off the lawn and now it is covered again. I am trying not to complain to much..lol But it has got to stop sometime right????? Sure had a wonderful time in az. And loved those grandkids so much.. gotta go the carpet man is coming oh no!!!!!! love Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

At least the snow is white! I know it can be hard, especially when the skies are grey, but then it will be over and you will see Logan in the spring and "Oh my goodness", it is a beautiful sight. Go up to Bear Lake for a weekend. You are going to love that area. Glad to hear you had such a good time and I am glad you are back blogging again. I missed it and you.

March 9, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home