Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Week

This week is going to be a busy one. We are getting ready for Kallie's big day on Saturday and then the baby blessings on Sunday. As you can guess Randall is counting down the day's and praying for the snow to melt fast. I will be glad to be home with him again. It has been a good time with the kids but maybe they are getting a little tired of me..LOL Surly not. I really wanted to make a trip to Eagar to see Grandma Elda but seems like that will not happen this time. The time has passed so fast. I will sure miss seeing and loving on these grand kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Quetta said...

I would of loved to see you also! But will hopefully see you in your neighborhood this summer!
Miss ya

February 23, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

we're not sick of you! I don't feel like we've hardly seen you!

February 24, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home