Friday, February 6, 2009

So Fun!!!!!

Having a great time with the kids. Last night we went to a soccer game for Carson. He is Four and it was so fun to watch them try to play. Of course he thought he was so big and so good. I took lots of pictures with my new lens{ well Michael's lens} Thanks Michael ! I saw pictures of the new baby girl and of course I think she is a doll.. They are hoping to come home later today or tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on her. Iam sure missing Randall but not the weather. I know this has been hard for him, but he is so supportive of me and wanted me to be here with the kid's. We are trying to get him a ticket to fly next weekend. Iam glad to have him and love him so much. Love to All!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home