Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family

Today my heart is so full Iam missing my family. Each one that is so dear to me. Jonna who has the sweet calming spirit like her dad. Becky who has unconditional love for everyone , Tyson's big loving arms and spirit and Love for his Heavenly Father. Michael for so many ways that he has given love and understand to me. I am thankful for all of them. As we studied the talk that President Monson gave in conference Sunday I again was thankful for the journey that we are taking now. To strive to keep the commandments everyday so that we may return to him. To be an eternal family and live with each other again. At time it seems like that is impossible but I know that we have a loving Father to help us find the way.Iam thankful that I was given the opportunity to have five beautiful children to know that I will have Kara to raise and love.And that I again will be united with a wonderful loving husband who loved me unconditional. I love each one of you so much and as you struggle to do what is right let your journey be a joyful one and know that we can be together soon. Remember my favorite Quote by Boyd K. Packer"If In the end you have not chosen Jesus Christ it will not matter what you have chosen".We must choose who we will serve .We are sons and daughters of God. Love one another as he has loved you. I love all of you so much Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Dear Mom,
I love you too! I miss you so much and cant wait to see you. We are and will continue to strive to be an eternal family. Thank you for all the time and hours of service you have shown to each one of us kids and our families. You are truely a wonderful mom. I know that as I strive to raise my kids I can do this with the knowledge that I have been raised by good parents who love the gospel and know that families are forever. I love you!
Becky

January 27, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Hey....what about me??? You don't miss me??? I know you do!

January 28, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home