Monday, January 12, 2009

sun????

Another day with no SUN!!! I guess I will just have to get over it!Randall's said "Be Glad you don't live in Alaska" My answer was "How close are we" lol...I have just had to much AZ sun. Today is the year mark for Randall. He just called to tell me that he is so thankful that he has me. We are going to go and put the flowers on his wife's grave after work today.Iam thankful for Randall also.But I couldn't have gone through the last two years without each one of you kids being there for me. And I know that it was as hard for you.Knowing that we can be an eternal family and be with dad again seems to make it alot easier.We have all got to strife for that to happen.We need to not be judgemental of each other and just show love more.Dad and I had one main goal in our life together and it was to live so that our family could be together forever. It was a rough road sometimes for me because of being a convert and the only member in my family but growing up without a religion was not what I wanted for my life as I grew older .Dad was the strong one that I leaned on. And he never gave up on me. It would have been so easy for him to go the other way. I was a little hard to get along with sometimes{sound like me} but he keep me going in the right direction. After he passed away I really wondered if I could go on without him. And I know that I expressed that to each one of you many times. But with the help of a loving Bishop and Grandma Elda I learned that if I would just listen with my heart I could do this and be close to dad. I have had many times when I know that dad was there telling me to be strong and stay close to my Heavenly Father. I hope in this new year that you will be able to see a change for the better in me. I am happy with my new life and know that this is where I need to be at this time and I know that dad is still watching over me helping me to be strong and loving to this family who needs also to learn to become an eternal family. I hope we can all work together . My love for each and everyone of you is so strong and I want you to know that. I Love you MOM

3 Comments:

Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Thanks mom for making me cry this morning! I just want you to know that you and dad raised us kids to love and you always taught us that family is the most important part of this life. You know that saying that says "I didn't say it would be easy I only said it would be worth it." I do know that at times it is hard and it has been hard to loose dad and yet so wonderful to see you find someone to share your remaining earthly time with. Randall is a great person and I am so excited to have him in our family. However, it is also hard not to have you with us in Arizona. But hopefully in time we can convence Randall that Arizona weather ROCKS!! I love you so much and I hope you will always know that.
Love-
Becky

January 13, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Becky stole what I was going to say!!! LOL! Thanks for making me cry this morning! I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I feel to be part of this family. When I came into it I knew from the very beginning that it was special and it felt so comfortable to me and like I was "home". I know we all covenanted to be together in the premortal life because when I found Ty and met the rest of you I just felt complete for the first time in my life. I feel so blessed each day that I had the opportunity to know Dad and spend as much time as I did with him in his last year on this earth. He is part of the reason why I am so strong in my beliefs and testimony now. Every time I am given a blessing I know he is there with his hands right on top of Ty's. I know he's been watching out over all of us and helping us and will continue to. I know that Tessa and Adisen have been having a great time with him and are excited to come here because he's told them how great this family is and how we are all striving to be an eternal family. I am sure that's why Adisen can't wait to get her butt here and start the journey with us!
We love you too Mom, more than you can know and you mean the world to us! It is hard not having you here with us but we know the Lord has a plan for all of us. We just pray his plan includes you moving back to THE valley sometime soon!

Love you!
April

January 13, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

YOu are such a great Mom. I always enjoyed the time we spent at your home. It was always so warm. I am glad you get to spend the rest of your life with Randall. I miss Big John too, but there is a time and season for everything. I can tell that you already know that. I wish you all the happiness and peace you deserve. And I will also wish for less snow. Ha!

January 13, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home