Monday, January 5, 2009

No SUN

Hello everyone, This am is so cold here. no snow and it said on the tv that it was -4 outside. Well I will be staying home today.It is suppose to snow this afternoon. I guess I forgot how much I love the sun....lol I want it NOW....Well so much for that. Hope all the Moms are enjoying the quiet this day.I just finished reading a book... The Santa's Letters.It was so good.oh no it has started snowing as we speak. big flakes and that is not corn flakes. oh well better go do the laundry. love mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I hope you get more sun in this new year. It is a little difficult living there as it is so dismal when you aren't used to it. At least you have Randall for a little sunshine in your daily life.

January 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

It's sunny here and we miss you!!!!

January 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home