Friday, December 19, 2008

Once there was a snowman,snowman,snowman

Merry Christmas
We woke up to the wind this am and now it is snowing again. The sun refuses to come out so the snow never melts just keeps adding up.Last night as we ventured out it was 9degrees out there burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The snow is coming down as I sit here and write and watch Little House On The Parries. Isn't that exciting? Wish I could tell you that I was sitting here eating Bon Bons but its to cold to eat ice creme.lol Iam going to wrap presents today. The big beautiful tree needs something under it. Michael will be coming on Christmas eve to stay the night and Christmas day with us. That will be fun cant wait. This will be my first Christmas away from Arizona. Iam trying to keep my spirits up and remember that this is going to be a great Christmas because I have Randall who I love very much. OK so much for that. Have a great day love to all mom

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

It'll be a nice Christmas. I actually spent a Christmas in Paris, Idaho, which is less than 2 hours North of there. It was beautiful, but verrrrryyyyyyy cold. I hope you have a great holiday. Give Michael a hug for me.

December 19, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

But you will be coming to visit us in February right? You'll just have to count down the days like I do until my visits to my family. It's hard but knowing you have a plan to see everybody again makes it a little more tolerable!

December 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Enjoy your first Christmas in Utah. I'm hoping that you and Randal will enjoy your first holiday season. Glad I'm not in all the snow you are - but it must be beautiful. Maybe feels more like Christmas? Love you.

December 21, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home