Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Snow Snow.... OH NO

Well yesterday we woke up and there was 6inches of snow. This am there was another inch. We keep grand kids last night and they were sick in the night,about 7:00 this am the doorbell ring and It was another granddaughter who was sick and her mother was out of town... So no church today!! Tonight is Randall's Family Christmas Party at our house. It is going to start a 5:00 and all kids will be here but one. That does mean eleven grand kids lol. Boy this is going to take some getting use to. I had a melt down on Thursday just miss seeing everyone and feel like a stranger in a unknown land. We went to our ward Christmas Party last evening and I meet a few sisters in the ward and also the Bishop.Lots of Families move in and out kinda like the San Tan Ward in Queen Creek. I know that this is where I am suppose to be. I just hope that the grand kids in AZ don't forget me... Hope all have a wonderful Sabbath Day and remember that I Love you all so very much,,, LOVE Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I know how you feel. It is hard being away from family especially over the holidays. I hope you get many phone calls and maybe a secret visit or two this year.

December 14, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Yep...they've all forgotten you. They keep saying, Grandma Debbie??? Who is that?

LOL! Right!!!! Like they're gonna forget you!!! You just have to make it a point to call them and visit occasionally and all will be good!

December 16, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home