Wednesday, December 10, 2008

blogging

Hey everyone Well the week is almost gone again. I ventured out again yesterday and had a good time . I got alot done and saw a lot of fun stuff. The stores were pretty busy. I took Randall back to work after lunch and picked him up afterwork and we went over to meet his oldest sister who was at his mom and dads place. She lives in Burly Idaho. He has such a nice family and they treat me like they have known me forever. His mom and dad our so sweet. Today I am doing the thing that every mother, and wife loves ... ..LAUNDRY Iam thankful that I only have 3 loads.
Tonight is the Logan City Party. That will be different for me. It has been a long time since I went to a company party. Hey would someone tell me if this is not the correct way to blog?Sure love all of you and miss you to. Love Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Blogging is anything you want. It is your journal of your life with things you want to share. I love that you shared that. I can tell you haven't been reading my blog from the beginning as it is definitely whatever is blowing in the wind. Enjoy the company party! They can be fun!

December 10, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I would love to see pictures! email me if you want help attaching them. msfinn1@yahoo.com. Delete this comment after you write down my email address so it isn't in blogger abyss forever. Thanks.

December 10, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home