Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Boring

Today has been a boring day. I cleaned out the Fridge and than sat in the chair the rest of the day. Haven't felt much like getting busy. Have plenty to do but I cant do it all in one day...Right?We are going to the bank when Randall gets off and to buy those nine little gifts for work. Then we will go clean and come home. Maybe tomorrow I will get the presents wrapped. But if I don't no worry. Hope you all have a good outlook and are getting in the Christmas spirit. I hope we can remember what this season is all about. Showing Love and Kindness to each other and also to our fellowman and those in need. I love each one of you... Love and miss you Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorlene said...

Hi Debbie. So good to read your blog. Hope all is well. We might be getting a BIG storm tonight??
Merry Christmas to you from me!

December 17, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home