Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun Weekend

Well snow again on Saturday but the open house that Randall's girls planned was a great success. I got to meet all of his family and that was fun. We went to church today and I sat next to a lady in RS that was raised in Alpine AZ. I couldn't believe it. She only went to RVHS her Freshman year but had to brothers that went to high school up until their sophomore and senior year. What fun that was. She works with a lady named Linda Taylor and she was raised in Springerville. She is going to tell her about me tomorrow,and find out her maiden name. The RS president lived 3 years in Safford so she new about some of the Wiltbanks down there. I also meet a sister who raised all her children in Snowflake. She is my age.It was fun and everyone has been so nice to welcome me to the ward.We just finished making Grandma Eldas Popcorn Crunch and Randall had to go finish his home teaching. Well better go Love everyone MOM

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I am so glad everyone is making you feel so WELCOME =) Could I get Grandma Elda's popcorn crunch recipe? I would love to try to make some! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!

December 22, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home