Monday, December 22, 2008

I Love Snow

When I lived in Eagar for the last 37years and the wind blew I would say "I LOVE The WIND! It seemed to make it more bearable. So I am trying to LOVE THE SNOW... We are getting more snow this day. I know there must be at least 1o inches. The news says it is going to snow all week. Now Michael is not so sure he can get here without chains.But the wonderful members keep coming by. Today a sister brought a big ham from someone in the ward who didn't want us to know their name. They new we would be feeding family for Christmas. Last night the RS pres. delivered a gift card to wal-mart with no name on it. I remember the same kinda of Love from so many people in Eagar that took care of our family many times without asking for anything in return. Many packages without names left on the front doorstep and not just at Christmas,but all through the year.Many acts of service of wood cutting and stacking,shoveling snow,and many many times of just stopping by to say hi. I have a great love for all those wonderful people in Eagar . This love was shown for us in so many was when we lost our husband,dad,brother,and friend. Our family was given the most LOVE from everyone. As I moved to the valley I again experienced the outpouring Love from many dear sisters in the wards.And made many new friends.Today as I was talking to Grandma Elda she said"Isn't it so great to know that no matter where you live the church is all the same.I love Grandma she has been a great influences in my life. I hope that as family we can show LOVE and service to each other and to that person we do not know that we might come in contact with.I sometime wonder how I would have turned out if I had not meet John an joined the church. He was a great man who showed unconditional love for his family,friends and his fellowman and for the Lord. I hope that we can remember the LOVE that we have for each other. You all have shown a unconditional LOVE to me for the last few years and I know that it was pretty hard . I LOVE you so much and Iam so proud to be your Mother. Merry Christmas I love each one of you and you hold a special place in my heart. LOVE MOM

1 Comments:

Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Mom-
I have been thinking alot about our family traditions at the holidays. We did some wonderful things like Caroling, taking box meals to people, christmas parties at the seminary building. I just want you to know that I am who I am because of two parents who loved us and others unconditionally. I was raised by wonderful parents who taught me everything I know! We miss you tons and wish you where here! I will post some pictures of us caroling tomorrow!!
Love you tons
Becky

December 22, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home