Friday, December 26, 2008

Iam dreaming of a white christmas!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. We sure did. We opened presents around 8:30 and it didn't take to long. Randall gave me some beautiful diamond earrings. I love them.... The kids all showed up at 10:00 and they had a breakfast planned. They did all the cooking and cleaning up so I had a great time playing with grand kids and visiting. Michael was not able to come up because of the snow. It started snowing here pretty early and this am we have 18 inches. Randall is out there as I type trying to dig us out.. Wow there is alot of snow. I talked to Ty and April late last night well it was really at 1:30 this am . They were in Texas and were going to sleep alittle before hitting the road again. Iam worried about April riding for such a long time. I also talked to Aunt Stacey last night. I love her so much. What a special sister she has been to me.She has been so worried about me. We were so blessed to have her come into the Wiltbank family. She always thinks of everyone else in the family.We have had many happy times in this family.Uncle Charles and Aunt Stacey have help me so much and they are the best....Well I better go do some stuff. I want to take some pictures of Randall in the snow.Have a good day love to all Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorlene said...

Hi Debbie - so glad your first Christmas was a nice one. Thanks for your sweet comment on Doug. We never know from one minute to the next - we've got to learn to live every minute like it was our last. Happy New Year to you and Randall.

December 28, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home