Monday, December 29, 2008

Here we go again

Hi Everyone, Hope all is well this a.m. What a wonderful week we had. The snow just keep falling. I guess I wont be able to say that I didn't have a white Christmas.lol We ended up with 18inches. And today was the first day we have seen the sun. We had a fun Christmas. And yes I did pretty good. I tried really hard not to be sad for Randall. I realized that it would be hard for him being the first year without his sweet wife.So I work really hard to keep him happy which wasn't to hard. He is the sweetest and wants to please me and tries to do everything perfect. He gave me three new carriages for my cricut and last night he remember that he had forgotten that he had not wrapped one of my presents.He went and brought out the jukebox ,that is what holds them all. He felt so bad. I assured him that it was ok..lol He has been so thoughtful. Well better go do the laundry. Have a great day and remember I LOVE you Mom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to comment once but it rejected me. :)
I can't remember if I had been here before or not but I put you in my reader and your link on my blog so now I can keep up with all your doings. :D
Good to hear you are doing well.
Love, Kelsi

December 29, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home