Tuesday, January 6, 2009

what a sweeteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have been laid up with a sore side. I had a little slip and I think I might of cracked a rib. The pain has been pretty bad so I have been sitting around taking pain meds and that is about all. Last night Randall brought home a dozen tiny pink roses to me. He is so sweet and worries so much about me. We had another 4 inches of snow last night. No sun again today. We are getting the living room ready to paint and then we are getting new carpet and furniture. Cant wait... Then the next room will be the extra bedroom/scrapbook room. glad everyone is doing OK. Cant wait for the two girls to come to our family. I know their Moms will be glad also.. Will that really be 20 grand kids??? love you mom

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. A cracked rib is certainly painful. Glad you have Randall to take care of you, sounds like he is doing a great job. You will have to find your "snow feet" to live in Logan. LOL Love you.

January 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Mom-
Hope you are feeling better today! We are just staying home today and taking down the tree! If you are bored give us a call! We love and miss you lots.
Becky

January 7, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

We hope you start feeling better soon! Take care of yourself. I'm going to send those plungers up there to attach to your feet so you don't slip again! So when are you moving back down here? :)

January 7, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon, you have a wonderful man to take cae of you. Come visit mine anytime.

Denise

January 7, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home