Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rain Freeze!!!

I Know you just get tired of me telling you about the weather!!! But there is not much else to talk about. We are having rain and it is also freezing.And its cold..... I made Banana Bread with choc late chips and Randall loved it. I must say it was good. I am having a hard time getting into the cooking thing again. Seems like we have to many left overs. when raising a family and with two boys at the end some days there were never any left overs. Miss those good ole days.. Well hope everyone is having a good day and remembering to show love one to another. I Love you all Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger mwalker said...

Hello Judy! How are you doing? It's so nice to find you (through Skeezie's blog.) Visit my blog and let me know how you're doing, would ya?
You can also find Hannah, Sherdon and the rest of the fam's links there.
Take care,
Molly Cordova-Walker
www.ronnymollyholliandrileywalker.blogspot.com

January 26, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home