Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IT's HERE IT's HERE

THE SUN THE SUN ,What a beautiful day in Logan Utah... YEA. This New Year I decided that I would watch every show of I LOVE LUCY. Now really that 's the truth.And as I sit and watch the two that come on back to back it reminds me of a lot of silly things that I did when I was first married and with Aunt Donna. We did some dumb things. And I really wonder how John and Uncle Gary lived through them.lol..Those we the good ole days. Not to much to do in Eagar you had to figure out something to do.We tried to take every class that we could. But there were no scrapbooking classes so we took cake decorating,and we found alot of other crafts to keep us busy.But the funnest time was when we went to Canada and made all the girls summer shorts and tops out of sheets.Yes Bed sheets. We thought we were so smart and they all matched. OH MY!! Looking back at pictures the girls were cute but ...... Well you get the picture!!!!! Many fun times. well got to go the show is on.... love mom

3 Comments:

Blogger momoffive said...

You know it's funny, here you are looking back on your life reveling in the good times and I can see that you are really enjoying yourself. The fact of the matter is - your happy! I can really tell. The difference is that I'm still trying to forget a major portion of mine. The best thing I ever did was to meet Becky in the singles ward so that she could introduce me to her older sister Jonna. You give me a hope that I can be happy with who I am becoming, and not what I once was. We miss you. I miss you. And when it's -9 deg let that thought warm your soul and give comfort to your spirit!

January 14, 2009 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger momoffive said...

Oh, by the way.... that last comment was from Daryl!

January 14, 2009 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Ethel, we had some fun crazy times, didn't we? Heard you got married. Congratulations!
Love you much- silly, dizzy, Lucy

January 28, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home