Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Temple Day

We are going to the temple today at 4:00 to go with Randalls second daughter. We are really excited for her.They will be sealed on the seventh of Feburary. Today has been a very hard day for me. As Iam waiting the arrival of Tessa to our family my heart is so full. I want to be there for Becky and Shane but I am here. Somedays my heart tells me that this is where I should be because I love Randall but my mind says I need to be in Arizona.. This is making me alittle more crazy..lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

A little crazy is good. Reminds us we are alive! I know you want to be with Becky, that's what makes you a great Mom. Enjoy your time at the temple. I was there last week in St. Louis. It was so wonderful. Love you lots.

January 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home