Monday, January 26, 2009

Try to guess???????

Hello everyone, Today Iam giving you a test on the weather in the beautiful state of UTAH.. First Question: What is the color of pure?
Second Question: What is fun to play in?
Third Question: What is as soft as a marshmallow?
Fourth Question: When will this ever stop?
If you answered the questions all right I will be coming to stay with you for two months!lol yes we went to bed last night and it was raining and the wind was blowing and got up to snow and it is still snowing. I will be staying home this week again. But that is ok because we are painting the living room and need to have it done by Thursday. This has been alot of work and sometimes I wonder if Randall wants to send me back to AZ? Too late now.... Well better go get started. Love to all Blogger's!!!!! MOM

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I wish we would get some snow here. I don't mind the cold half as much if only there were something white and pretty to look at. Hope you get sun soon, but I know you have a while yet. I bet the house is looking really nice with all the work you are doing. You always did have a beautiful home.

January 26, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

I guessed them all right! So does that mean you're coming to stay with us for two whole months! That would be really cool!

January 26, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home