Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Iam lovin IT.....

Hey everyone, Just thought I would let you know that I am still in Az and loving it here..lol Iam having a great time with the grand kids. So fun to see all of them. And YES they still love there old grandma..... Becky and I are going to make a trip to JoAnn today to look for material for curtains for the kitchen at my house. I don't have a sewing machine so I am going to get Becky to help me make them. Nothing to hard....lol Well better go. Love to everyone Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Quetta said...

Debbie ~ I am so sad I didn't see you had been in the valley earlier, I also was down there this last weekend would of loved to see you.
Coming to UT. somtime this summer will let you know

February 13, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home