Monday, April 6, 2009

April Birthday's

We have four birthdays in April. Started with a sweet little Kara on the 4th. Kara is the sweetest loving little girl. she loves to help and takes such good care of Mallory and Tessa for Becky. When she was born Becky called and asked me if she could name her Kara after the baby girl that we had that had passed away.John and I were so happy that they wanted to do that. so we kinda spoiled her a little bit lol. I think all I did was take pictures of her and scrapbook all of them. I love her so much. The next birthday belongs to Conner. What a wonderful young man he is growing up to be. He has the most tender heart. He has had a special place in his heart for papa John and misses him so much. I know Conner that Papa John watches over you all the time. His Birthday is the 1oth. Then the Biggest Boy of all and his Birthday i s on the 14Th. And it is Tyson Alden. There is not enough room for me to write all I could about him or the time. He is a special son to me. He has grown up to be the best husband and dad. I have watched him with his kids and he reminds me of his dad so much. He never meets a stranger and will walk away with a new friend. He loves to cook and loves being outdoors. He has been there for me so much since the passing of his dad and I always know that I can ask him for anything. I remember the day he was born and how excited his dad was to finally have a boy after three girls... Happy Birthday Son.. And the last one is my new daughter Laurie who has a birthday on the 19th. I am learning alot about what a sweet person and mother she is. She is raising three beautiful girls and working a full time job and going to school. She has been so kind to me and is so happy that her dad is not alone anymore. Happy Birthday Laurie. So that's the run down. So Happy Birthday to you all. Love Mom

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

That was so sweet. I love hearing about the family. Love you so much.

April 6, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful grandma and mom, they must really love and appreciate you for remembering all the small details of their lives. You are truly wonderful and one of a kind.

April 6, 2009 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Thanks mom for this sweet post. I will make sure that Kara & Conner read it. Thanks for all you do for us. We miss you lots.
Becky

April 6, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

He is a great husband and father! Thanks Mom for raising such a wonderful son! I feel blessed!

April 7, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home