Friday, March 20, 2009

sorry

Today I need to let everyone know that Randall Is NOT a Slob... Last night we were reading the blogs and after reading mine he said Everyone is going to think that I am a slob . That is not what I want anyone to think about him. He is not. He is very worried about everything and is a clean person. Many things happen as we are raising our family and somethings just don't matter when you are dealing with a sick spouse. As many as you know we tend to let things go just so we can take care of the the things that mean the most to us. Now together we are trying to fix the house so it will be ours together. I never meant to give anyone a different opinion,and hope I haven't. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Love you all Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Debbie, I am certain that your Randall is a wonderful person... After all, he picked you, and we all know how wonderful YOU are!

BTW: In case you're wondering who this is, it's Robin (used to be Wiltbank).

March 20, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home