Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I did it yea

I went and did the driving test today and passed... 25 out of 25 so now that is done and Randall said watch out for Utah drivers!! I didn't even look to see that I should wear green today and wore pink to town and ran into a little lady coming from the Library dressed in green who said she was going to pinch me and she did..She had a green Hat with a big feather coming out the side. Friendly people here in Logan. Than we went to Subway to get lunch and the man behind the counter said where is your green. Randall had made a clover on a post it note because he had forgotten also. So I borrowed it from him. That has been the excitement for us today. Hope everyone is well. Love Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Minor Family said...

Congrats!! I am glad you are legal to drive now! I forgot to wear green to and I went to my doctors office wearing red. My doctor is Irish- oops!

March 17, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I only ended up in a green shirt because it was the first one I grabbed for soccer practice. Congratulations on passing your test.

March 17, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home