Friday, March 13, 2009

Flunked out Grannie....

Its true I am a flunky.... Yesterday Randall took the afternoon off and we went to get the car all done with the Utah stuff. I went to get a new drivers licence and they said you have to take the test! What?? I haven't taken a test since I was fifteen years old..lol so here I go and thinking I am so smart, and I flunked the first one. The man said you can take it again so I did and FLUNKED it again. I was so mad at myself and Randall couldn't understand how I could flunk it twice lol..So they gave me a book and said to come back on Monday. The driving laws in Utah are really different then Arizona. So I guess that I had better do some studying. So the moral of this story is: Don't think that you know everything..... Love your flunked out Grannie...

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

That's o.k. We all have our moments. How are they to expect you to know the rules when driving is and "instinctual" task?

March 13, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger momoffive said...

That's tuff! Chelsie and I had this discussion the other day. She asked me what was on the driving test. Well I haven't thought about that lets see since about 21years ago. And even then Becky B was there and I wasn't to worried about it!! Study up you can do it! Love you!

March 13, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh!!!

March 15, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home