Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Make it good

Today I Have been thinking alot.. As you all know me that could be very dangerous but I was thinking back on my life as a young child and the impact that my parents had on me.Some things for the good and some for the bad..lol Many things that my dad told me have stuck with me and I find myself repeating them often.My mother also had many sayings she said. One day she was trying to give me advise about dating and she said.."If you dig at the bottom of the barrel what are you going to find?This has been one saying that i have repeated many times. As we travel along this road of hardship and trials I hope that we can remember our families and loved ones that have touched our lives and reflect on the impact that they have made on us. We are blessed more than we really know as a family. Make your sayings to your families good ones.... I love you all so very much ...MOM

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I am going to have to remember that saying when Rosey starts dating. I love it...and you.

March 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home