Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today is the Day..

Today is the day to start working on the bedroom from Hell.. And Iam not kidding.. We have got to get it done because as all of you know me I cant stand it anymore.I am too the point of not even wanting to open the door. Yes its that bad.. DI is going to love all the crap and I will be glad to see it go. I took 2 boxes to DI on Monday. Sometimes I wonder it this will ever end? lol I guess i need something to keep me busy and young huh? hope your day is great.. Love Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Is it fun having an "Extreme Makeover" project?

We need pictures. Would be so much more fun to see it all changing.

March 19, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Ty Pennington comes to help, I will be there asap to help, haha!

March 19, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home