Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Day

Some day's it just seem like another day. But today I have been thinking about each one of my siblings and there spouses, my wonderful children and most of all the best people in the world the Grand kids. Now don't get me wrong.. Iam not home sick..lol I have just been thinking of my heritage alot and all the people who have played a part in my life and who have helped me become the person that i am. could be a scary thought huh? But it is a good thing to reflect and let our heart remember those special people and times that have touched us. I have too many to name but I will never forget them. Many have made big impacts and many small but all very meaningful to me.
So now I'll go fold the laundry, vacuum , and make a lunch for Randall and in the back of my mind think of each one of YOU.. Love Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home