Saturday, April 4, 2009

so sad

I have been sad this afternoon. the family left this am and i miss them so much. We had a fun time seeing Logan and they loved the snow.. I took them to the Bluebird Candy Factory. Randall's mother has worked there for over forty years. she hand dips the chocolate and his youngest sister is the candy maker. It is so fun to watch the four ladies sit and dip the candy. They were not dipping on Thursday or Friday so the kids missed that but they all got to get some yummy candy. than we went to the cheese factory and got Jonna some squeaky cheese. I think they had a good time .I know that Randall and I sure enjoyed them. I listened to conference today and thought about them being there. I hope they love it!! But sorry chelsie I couldn't find you lol. I sure didn't want them to leave this morning and if there had been any room Randall and I just might of jumped in, but no such luck... we wont see them again until 4of July unless they move up this way which could be possible. Maybe.. so now we are back to the little quite house. hope all is well love mom

1 Comments:

Blogger momoffive said...

Mom we had so much fun with you in Logan! It was so good to see you and to know where you call home. As much as we miss you it was very theraputic for me to see you and know that you are save and happy. Randall is a great man and I am so happy you found such a great person. We love you both so much and will cherish the memories we made this last weekend.
I Love you Jonna

April 7, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home