Friday, May 15, 2009

Give Hugs

Today is another one of those day where I have just been thinking of all of you!! I guess as you get older you do alot of thinking and you remember of how life use to be and how sweet the memories are. I have alot of regrets that I just didn't give more hugs to each of you. You see I thought my life was just to crazy too. Raising four kids running all over doing all the Mom things and before you knew it those four kids were four adults with kids running around.I know that you each know that I love you and hold a special place in my heart for you but today I wish I could just give you all a big hug and make everything good. Take the time today and give each one of those special grand kids a big hug for me. And you spouse tooo. And know that today You to can make a special memory. I love you Mom

3 Comments:

Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Mom thanks for who you are. I do know that you love me and my family. I hope you also know how much we love you and Randall! I am so very blessed to have you both in my life. I think that it is important for us to tell eachother everyday the love we have in our hearts. Life is short and you never know what is around the corner. I love you mom!!
Love
Becky

May 15, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Are you feeling a little lonely in Logan? I can understand that. I hope you can make some friends there to ease that a bit. It is hard living so far from family. I completely understand that. If you ever run into a family named Venture from the Dominican Republic, please tell them "hi". As far as I know they still live there. They were the first family I met in the DR on my mission. Have always had a special place in my heart. I wish I could give you a hug. Maybe someday I will get up that way. Love you lots.

May 15, 2009 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger momoffive said...

Mom thanks so much for all you are to me and my family. I have been thinking alot lately also about my childhood and I feel very blessed to have had such caring and loving parents. I also am very thankful for Randall and how he is so accepting of our family and am thankful for his love for you. Thanks Mom for helping me become who I am today and inspiring me to be a better person. I love you! Jonna

May 16, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home