Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OH Doctor

Well if any of you know me very well, you know that I hate DOCTORS.. Not anyone the most just all of them..So yesterday I had a appointment with a wonderful doctor lol about my knees. I have been having problems for so long that I cant remember them being good knees. After all the xrays he told us that I needed a total knee replacement. Oh yea.. I am not to happy about this and I guess I have thought alot about Grandma Elda today and I am not so sure this is what i want to do. Of course the stairs I have to climb everyday doesn't help either.So now what??? I need to do it but..... well i got a lot of thinking to do. So now my mind can stay busy.. RIGHT ??? LOVE mom

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Dad said it was the best thing he ever did. Didn't realize how bad the pain had really been until he got it fixed. Call him and ask what he thinks. Love ya,

April 28, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I'm dreading hearing those same words some day. I'll keep you in my prayers!

April 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Dang it! Take care of it now so that it doesn't get any worse...of course I can say that because I haven't done it. It will be ok. Thinking of you.

April 28, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home