Thursday, April 9, 2009

Life is GOOD

Did you stop today and think about your life and how good it really is? Have you counted the blessings that you have received? Today has been one of those days for me. It seems like when it's cold and cloudy that I sit and ponder about my life. It has been more than I could have ever asked for. I had wonderful parents that gave me anything that I wanted or needed and sometimes that was more than I needed. I than meet my best friend and we had five beautiful children and many wonderful memories that I will never forget.And now as I move on in this journey I have a wonderful person to spend the rest of this life with. He is the kindest loving person who worries so much about me and wants me to be happy all of the time. I count my blessings everyday for each one of you my special children and grandchildren and for Randall.. I have been so blessed.. Love Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home