Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just wondering?

Just a Question! Iam sure that everyone has seen tags that say: DO NOT REMOVE Penalty of Law and the first thing you do is remove it. Right? Right! Well this morning I decided that maybe the reason the tags are on there are for the old people like me...lol It took me 30 minutes to change my bed and figure out which way the covers went because I tore off the tags. Today I was feeling old and getting mad at myself. So maybe you better keep the tags on . You don't want to end up like me. And maybe there is something to this. Who would have ever known...? love you

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Well, there you go!

April 7, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I tear one off, is about the time I realize that there is something wrong with it and need to return it and then I am in trouble. Just a thought!

April 7, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home