Friday, April 10, 2009

Blog Consultant!

Hello,
This is Becky posting a blog on my mother's page! I am for hire! I have a new job as my mother's blog consultant! Here is a list of things I do and I could do it for you too :) 1. Change the background page for every season or holiday! 2. Sit for at least 15 minutes with mom on the phone trying to figure out why she has tools on her blog & how to get them off! 3. Adding pictures (She wanted a picture of her and Randall) So here it is! Mom, I love to help you with your blog, this post was just in fun! I love you! Becky

4 Comments:

Blogger grandmadebbie said...

Everyone should have one of these. She is the best and she is cheap. If you need her let me know.!!!!!

April 10, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well darn, i could really use some help with mine. i'm always neglecting mine.

April 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky, what a great job. But update yours and add me to your viewing so I can keep up on your family. ;) Denise

April 14, 2009 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Hey wait a minute!!!! I'm the one that taught Becky how to blog!!! Shouldn't I get a cut of that or some type of commission???

April 16, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home