Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's cold....I am Frozen

well Becky gave me a bad time about not Blogging last night so I told her that I really didnt have to much to say .. I know you can't believe that one!!!lol I have been out in two different neighborhoods putting flyers on mail boxes for our ward party on Friday night. I had to wait for the rain and snow to stop. But it was so cold out there.Now I am Frozen !!!!! I cant believe all the pretty flowers that are out in bloom. Dont they know that they cant believe the weather man? Oh well we are working on the other bedroom and hope to have it done by saturday. I am meeting with the carpet man today at 1:00 will be glad when this room is done also. Hope everyone is well and happy. Love Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sounds like they are keeping you busy there in Logan. I hope you thaw out soon. Love ya.

April 16, 2009 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Enid said...

I truly understand what you mean about being cold, that is what we had here today. Hang in there I do think spring might come!!

April 16, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home