Monday, April 20, 2009

WHOW

Everyone should have a blog consultant!! I went to get on and my Blog consultant had done her JOB.. I love you Becky.. I had a stressful Monday. My crown fell off so I had to make an appointment to go to the dentist this afternoon and came home with no crown and no tooth.. Pain. But thanks to pain killers I am better now. I can't wait for Thursday to get here. Friday is Michael's big day and I am pretty excited to. He is the only one of my kids to graduate from a college. He has worked really hard and I am so proud of him and the things that he has done. He is the best and I am thankful to have him as my son. I know that his Dad would be proud of him also. He has a big heart and I love him. Hope all is good with everyone ... Love mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Your blog consultant is pretty good. Sorry to hear about your crown. That is painful. Hope you feel better soon. Love ya,

April 20, 2009 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have a wonderful blog consultant, she does a fabulous job for me as well. Isn't family great. Hope you are feeling better soon.

April 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home