Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What Happened???

What happened to Saturday,Sunday, and Monday??? You wait all week for the weekend and than in a flash it's Tuesday again.If I am the chosen one to finally meet my maker I think the first question I would like to ask is why he didn't make two Saturdays in the week? Good Question Huh?? What Question would you like to ask? Do you think that Heavenly Father has a sense of humor? I sure hope so...Ever wonder what the Questions might be that he will ask you? I have sure been thinking about that lately. I hope that I would be able to answer them right! Just a thought.. Love Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I'm going to ask how come rain makes for dirty windows and cars. Seems he does have a sense of humor.

If he doesn't have a sense of humor, it is going to be a tough conversation between him and I someday. I am hoping he finds my quirks amusing and brushes them off. Hmmmmm!

May 5, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home