Friday, May 1, 2009

YEA FRIDAY

Another Friday and we are glad for it. This has been a stressful week. Two many doctor appointments and all the wrong answers. It's the pits to get old ..LOL But I am thankful for all the wonderful family I have and children and grandchildren. What could be better than that? I just finished reading a novel called After Anne it was so good.It really made me think about my life and how thankful I needed to be and to realize the important part each family member plays in our life's. Life is too short to make a big deal of the little things. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and remember to rap your arms around the ones you Love. Love Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Mom-
I guess I better read that book! Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and consider yourselves hugged by us in Arizona. We miss you lots.
Love
Becky

May 1, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks for the reminder. Love youl

May 1, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home