Friday, July 24, 2009

WHAT!!!!!!

Some of you may know I have been having problems with my knees and had a most horrible trip to and from Arizona. When we got home on the 14Th I tried to get in to see the doctor and he had no openings till yesterday. So I keep my appointment and couldn't wait to see the doc. After another set of x-rays he decided he needed to check for a blood clot behind the left knee. This was where all the pain was. I was hardly able to put any weight on it.He sent me for a scan and found no clot.. Good deal!!!! but then I was told that the doctor would call me at home. He did and said I had a mass in the back of my knee and needed to have a MRI on Monday at 6:15 a.m. then he would have to send me to a special doc in Salt Lake..What the heck? I know you are thinking "Well sometimes the meanness has to come out somewhere"!I thought maybe it was a baker's cyst but they said No so we will see what is up on Monday. Until then..Hot and cold packs and laying around with my leg up.. Oh well Hope everyone enjoys your weekend.. Love me

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

(((hugs)))

July 25, 2009 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Lots of thoughts and prayers going out your way. Love you.

July 25, 2009 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

At least the doctor believes your pains are real. I just came from the pain end of the spectrum and can say I hope you endure it well. I'll pray for YOU this time!I really hope you get through this soon. (big hug) Diana

July 25, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Yikes...let us know what is going on. Thinking of you.

July 26, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home