Friday, July 17, 2009

Wonderful Time in AZ

What a great time we had in az. Fun ,Family, and HEAT.. We had a great 4th of July and I must say the Parade was really great. Even Randall was impressed. But he has already fallen in Love with Eagar and the wonderful people there. He is talking about moving there in two years. Coming home to Logan was really hard for me this time. Seeing how all the grandkids are growing and spending time with Mom Elda and it made it so hard to say see you soon.I have struggled with this and have had the wants to go home. Why does things have to be so hard sometimes? I know that the Lord knows what is the best for all his children. Why do we have to Question this? Where is my Faith today? OK i must be rambling on SORRY..But I am Glad to have Randall in my life at this time. What a caring and loving person he is. He has a great love for my kids and grandkids. Thanks to my kids and Uncle Bill they got John's headstone set and it looks great. Iam so glad that it's done.Iam not sure really what took me so long to make the move on getting it done. I guess it felt like a final chapter in my life. But life is good.. Have a great weekend. I love you all MOM

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Now...that's a nice goal to have. 2 years and you can be back where your heart is. So glad you have a good man that wants you to be happy. Love you.

July 17, 2009 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

I understand how you feel....it's hard when you feel like you're supposed to be one place but your heart wants to be in another. I've grown to love Arizona in the past four years but I think I will always long to be "home" again, especially when I can be closer to my kids and family. I feel your pain!
The headstone did look beautiful. I think it gave us all some closure. I'm sure dad would have been proud of it or is proud of it!
Love you guys!

July 18, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Debbie...so good to have yelled across the street to you! Sounds like you had one of those heart tug days. They come and go forever. Two years???Cool!

July 19, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home