Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great Weekend

We had a Great weekend. It was pretty laid back. We did yard work on Saturday and shopping. Church on Sunday and on Monday we went to put flowers on the grave of Randall's wife and I thought I hope some kind family member put something on John's. Really made me sad that I wasn't there to do that myself.Then we went to the Mountain Men Rendezvous I was not to impressed just alot of dirty people with the same things to sell. I think we were there a whole hour. We payed two dollars to get in and spent a dollar on some candy and used the Port-a-Potty WOW...Headed Home and went and visited Randall's Parents.Randall had Tuesday off so we worked around the house. You know the old saying:No rest for the wicked. Hope all is well.. Love Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home