Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Road Trip

Yesterday after seeing two doctors and being totally let down we decided that we did'nt feel like working on the house or the yard so we took a trip to Bear Lake. It is about an hour from Logan and the Little town and I mean little is Garden City. The Lake was just beautiful and so blue. I had never seen such a beautiful lake. Then we crossed over to Idaho for about fifteen minutes. Just long enough to take a picture..lol.We saw such big mountains and it was so fun. We just had a great time. Hope everyone is happy..Love mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Did you see Paris? I lived there for a brief moment in my life.

May 20, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Road Trip!! Yay, Debbie. I am so glad you are doing some fun things. Hope you have a good summer. Love ya.

May 24, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home