Friday, June 5, 2009

MY Decision

Last night i decided to make the decision to close out my facebook. I had started on it to be able to talk to my family and than saw so many more friends also. I also had decided that I was spending to much of my time on there. The decision had nothing to do with anyone of you.Because of so much time on Facebook I had let the blog page go and I feel like this is more important.I also felt like I didnt want the whole world knowing everything that I was doing anymore. So there you go.... Hope everyone has a great weekend.. Love Mom

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I can understand that. Glad you kept the blog. Good choice.

June 5, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I am sure glad you decided to do your blog. I love reading it.

June 7, 2009 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Ohhhh, I'm so glad you kept your blog, how else would I know what's going on in your life? Hope all is well. See you the 4th.

June 9, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home