Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another month

Here we go another month and alot has happenend. We spent three wonderful days in SLC with Michael. We worked laughted and cried alot. He left on Sunday and I cried all the way to Logan and then some.What a wonderful time it was. He is doing so good at his new job and Iam sure he will love it there. I can't believe he will have a birthday soon and my baby{Sorry Michael} is growing up. mostly because it makes me a year older too..LOL I am thankful for all my kids and all the grand kids I have. Each one is so special to me and I miss them so much. We have been blessed as a Family so much. I have been doing the origanizion stuff again. I have been making sure that all pictures have who they are on them so when I am gone the kids will know and not just throw them away. So you know how long that takes... hope everyone has a good week!!love mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Randall Bunch said...

Wow, you are in an organization mode. We love you too and can't wait to see you again. Wish you were here with us this weekend. We love you mom.
Love
Becky

September 2, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home